We especially pay close attention to the quality of our products, as well as we provide a safe and environmentally friendly workplace for our employees. We expanded the regulations of our management system accordingly, with BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 standards that cover the whole manufacturing process including quality control.
Besides the classical analytical testing methods, the instrumental park of QC laboratory is developing too (with Gas Chromatograph, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, Laser Particle Size Analyzer, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer) due to quality control during production and post-production.
Thanks to this effort, we are able to welcome multinational companies amongst our customers such as FMC, Arysta, Sharda, Synthos.
We have nearly 2.000 pallets storage capacity for the production-related raw materials and products according to the strictest SEVESO standards.
Nutrikon Ltd. owns the production plant of Plantaco Ltd. in severalty, which develops and sells organic and synthetic plant conditioning products and fertilizers.
Pesticide & Fertilizer production
- High-pressure dry granulation facility including compactor (4-5 tons/day)
- Three low-pressure (basket-extrusion) production lines coupled with belt-dryer in different facilities (1.5-4 tons/day)
- Coated-granulation plant coupled with spraying technology (40 tons/day)
- Heatable or coolable 2 m³ & 3 m³ autoclaves, two vessels for homogenisation with the capacity of 8 m³/each (30 m³/day)
- For FW products: two Fryma bead mills (6 m³/day)
- 2 m³ & 1 m³ high-shear autoclaves
Our technologies, capacities:
- 5-25 kg packaging lines for granules (35-40 tons/day)
- Liquid packaging line for cans/bottles of 1-20 liter (35-45 m³/day)
- Liquid packaging line for bottles of 0.2 liter (1 m³/day)
- Automated labelling through packaging
- 1000 m² floor area
- Installed 2.000 pallet shelving system
- Aspiration smoke detector system, an alarm system directly connected to the Fire Department
- Havaria tools in the warehouse
- Narrow corridor system
- Jungheinrich induction-driven forklift
- SEVESO III standardisation
- EKÁER administration